Who says auditing can't be exciting? As a staff auditor, even at an early stage in your career, you'll have the opportunity to work with senior members of state government on important issues such as public health, schools, roads, and more. So, if you're looking to make your mark and have a hand in helping decision-makers shape key issues for Louisiana, LLA is a great place to work — maybe even the best!
Preserving the public trust by making sure tax dollars are spent wisely and properly is serious business. And it calls for serious technology. Here, you'll work in an innovative office and you'll be equipped with the latest technology — state-of-the-art computer equipment to help you analyze state and local government operations.
We believe in promoting from within. Employees who prove that they have what it takes will go far. Demonstrate a strong work ethic, talent, and energy, and you'll grow quickly and be fairly compensated for your efforts.
Of course, if you join our staff you'll also enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- An opportunity to make a difference for the state of Louisiana
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salaries and opportunities for career growth
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, life, and other insurance products
- Retirement plan
- Deferred compensation plan
- Education/certification assistance
- Generous annual and sick leave accrual
- Compensatory time/paid overtime
- Paid state holidays
- 60-80 hours of continuing professional education provided per year
- $6,000 professional development assistance to use toward obtaining professional certifications and/or advanced degrees